An eligible Ford employee (A-Plan) or retiree/surviving spouse (Z-Plan) may generate up to 4 (four) PINs per calendar year to be used toward the purchase/lease of a new vehicle for them or their eligible family members as noted below (see PIN Generation for details):
- All active full-time hourly employees & regular salaried employees, beginning with date of hire.
- All hourly retirees receiving a normal, early (regular or special) or disability retirement benefit, as long as any medical benefits are being received.
- Salaried retirees who retired under the General Retirement Plan.
- Surviving spouses of employees who died while actively employed and surviving spouses of retirees who retired under the General Retirement Plan, or who are receiving benefits under the Ford-UAW Retirement Plan.
- All U.S. Temporary Part-Time employees (TPTs) and Long Term Supplemental (LTS) employees are eligible for A-Plan in the U.S.
- Employees on an approved leave of absence, for the duration of the leave or until expiration of any medical benefits.
- Employees on layoff, for the first 12 months of the layoff.
- Employees taking a separation package, complete details on their AXZ-Plan privileges are included in their separation packet.
- All regular part-time hourly and salaried employees who are eligible to receive medical benefits.
- Deferred Vested Eligible Retirees at age 55 years older.
- Members of the immediate family of the above. "Immediate family" means the following relatives of the employee or retiree:
- Spouse's parents
- Spouse's grandparents
- Sons and daughters (including in-laws and step-children)
- Brothers and sisters (including in-laws, half and step)
- Aunts and uncles
- Nieces and nephews
- Same-sex domestic partners of eligible active employees (*See section "Pertaining to Same-sex Domestic Partnerships")
- Immediate family members of eligible same-sex domestic partners (*See section "Pertaining to Same-sex Domestic Partnerships")
- Employees of approved subsidiary companies and approved affiliated companies are eligible as defined at the time of approval.
- When both the employee/retiree and his/her spouse are deceased, the surviving family members are no longer eligible
D-Plan Privileges Program